For concrete parking lot construction, Houston trusts A1SP. Our concrete paving experts have the knowledge, skills, and equipment necessary to construct concrete parking lots to your specifications. As our metropolis expands, businesses require parking lot construction services that are both efficient and cost-effective.
With efficient installation, your tenants, customers, clients, and employees experience limited interruption. Backed by decades of experience, we offer this effective and efficient installation that is so important.
Call on our team to help you with your concrete parking lot construction needs. You can count on us to offer the professional quality you need at an affordable price you deserve.
Start Your Parking Lot Project
Concrete or Asphalt?
The majority of existing parking lots utilize asphalt. However, recent changes in both technology and material prices make concrete parking lot construction a more attractive option. As a result, more and more business owners are electing to use concrete for their surfaces over asphalt.
When you have questions about the best material for your project, call on our team for a consultation. We will listen to the details of your project and help you determine the most effective construction methodology that best suits your needs.
Benefits of Concrete Parking Lot Construction
When you want to install a paved surface that lasts, it’s important to understand your options. While the initial costs of asphalt seem lower than concrete, the cost gap significantly narrows over time.
For many business owners, this puts concrete ahead of asphalt. When you compare upfront materials costs, asphalt tends to offer a cheaper initial build. However, the maintenance and repair costs of asphalt tend to outweigh the costs associated with concrete parking lot construction.
Here are some of the main benefits of concrete paving.
- Cost-effective. Often, the lifespan of concrete lots extends far beyond that of asphalt parking lots.
- Lower installation costs. In recent years, concrete has become far more affordable.
- Reduced maintenance costs. Typically, concrete parking lots require less maintenance than the constant repair and sealcoating work associated with maintaining asphalt lots.
- Improved load-bearing capability. Concrete parking lots support heavy loads without developing potholes or rutting.
- Reduced ground temperature. Due to the lighter hue, concrete produces lower temperatures across the surface.
- Color and texturing options. Concrete offers up certain customization options that other materials do not.
Concrete Parking Lot Construction: Get a Quote
From sidewalks and driveways to jogging trails through parks, Houston trusts the commercial concrete contractors of A1SP. Our teams adhere to building codes and have the expertise and experience necessary to meet your design guidelines.
At A1SP, we pledge to deliver prompt and reliable concrete paving services with exceptional customer service. Before, during, and after your concrete parking lot project, you can count on A1SP to get the job done right.